Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[MESSAGE] From Seungri To SE7EN 2013 Concert In Japan~Thank You~


        It was 8 years ago when I first met SE7EN. At that time, SE7EN was a huge star in Korea already. When I first met him, I was thinking in my mind that Wow! That's SE7EN! He has such a small face! He is handsome~! First of all, I think SE7EN is a really cool artist who sings so well. His dance skill is outstanding, and he is a very warm-hearted person.
     I just really envy him because he sings so well. Also, SE7EN has such a strong head. We drink together, all of BIGBANG members got drunk first before him. I wonder how he drinks so well. SE7EN, we always feel thankful for you. Since i was little, I've tried hard to model myself after SE7EN. Today i hope SE7EN will enjoy the time with his loved fans and keep your energies high as always. I always support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment