Friday, February 22, 2013

[MESSAGE] From G-Dragon To SE7EN 2013 Concert In Japan~Thank You~


Ah~ SE7EN is~ I think i was maybe 13 years old? when i first met you. 13~4 years? I've known him for a long time. Of course, SE7EN is really cool right now. But back then he appeared to be someone just came out from the fairy tale book or something. I felt for the first time 'wow there is man who look so pretty like that'. He is really fun person who has a great energy and a lot to learn from. And best of all, he has such a good heart. SE7EN always bought me something delicious and advised me a lot about life when i was a trainee so i think he influenced me to become BIGBANG. Since i've known SE7EN for a long time i've got a lot of episodes. Hm, if i tell you these episode, SE7EN could be in trouble so i rather shut my mouth. I Love You SE7EN!

Here this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h63fjmKjMFo&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment