Sunday, March 3, 2013

[INFO/VIDEO] 130302 SE7EN at 2013 Samsung Blue Day Festival in Nanjing, China

             SE7EN singing When I Can't Sing, La La La, Digital Bounce, Passion, Better Together and etc at Samsung Blue Day Festival. And he also talking with his fans. SE7EN speaks english and chinese. SE7EN said My first time in Nanjing today... my first time in Nanjing and you're guys crazy. And also said i gonna come back in 2 years and thank you. SE7EN said I Love You (chinese language). And when SE7EN sing When I Can't Sing, his fans scream!!

Lucky7 in China

Here this video: SE7EN speaks english and chinese + singing Passion
                        SE7EN rehearsing for Digital Bounce
                        SE7EN - Better Together
                        SE7EN - Digital Bounce
                        SE7EN - When I Can't Sing
                        SE7EN - La La La
                        SE7EN - La La La 2
                        SE7EN - Passion
                        Talking about army 

No comments:

Post a Comment